We are committed to preserving the privacy and confidentiality...
Of information that is shared on this website based on the privacy practices of this organization. As a healthcare provider, we are required by state and federal regulations to safeguard the privacy of the health information of those individuals that we serve.
- We are committed to protecting the privacy of data that you submit to this website.
- We will safeguard any information that you share with us.
- We will not share or transmit any patient identifying information from this website.
- We will not send unsolicited emails.
- We do not sell lists nor do we sell information that is shared with us on this website.
- We do not provide your information to third parties for their use.
- We may disclose information that you provide to us, if necessary, to protect the safety of an individual, for an investigation related to public safety, or to report an activity that appears to be in violation of the law.
- We may disclose information that you provide to us, if necessary, to protect the security and reliability of this website, and to take precautions against liability.
- We may ask you to provide information about yourself, or your companies, in order to better serve you. Examples of information requested may include name, title, company, address, phone number, email address, and other relevant data. We do not require this information to obtain access to any area of the website.
- We do not wish to receive, nor should you submit, any medical information, information pertaining to any medical conditions, treatments, procedures, or providers of medical care to the website. However, if you decide to provide personal information to us on a Contact Form, in no case will we sell, license or transmit that information to third parties. Contact Forms are used only to deliver requested information and respond to your questions. Any information that you voluntarily share with us in a form is kept strictly confidential and fully secure. Only authorized persons are permitted to access the information you submit.
- We may compile statistical information concerning the usage of the website. This information allows us to monitor its utilization and continuously improve its quality. We do not disclose user-specific information.
- Children (persons under the age of 18) are not eligible to use this website unsupervised and we ask that children do not submit any information to us. By using this website unsupervised, you warrant that you are 18 years of age or older.
Call: 919-859-2773 ext. 209
Cornerstone Health Care promotes exceptional quality of life and care for your loved one.
Address: 113 State Ave Ste 103 Clayton, NC 27520 Phone: 919-859-2773