Mission & Values
Cornerstone Health Care is committed to being a exceptional provider of long-term health care. It is our desire to be the facility of choice in any community in which we operate.
- We believe our elders are our highest priority.
- We believe in the preservation of dignity, self-respect and elder’s rights in a loving and caring environment.
- We believe in the elders-centered approach to care in which the total needs of the residents are met. The resident’s family is encouraged to become closely involved with the center in meeting the elder’s needs.
- We believe each of our centers should be responsive to the short-term and long-term health care needs of its community and should direct its resources to meet those needs in a cost-effective manner.
- We believe each center should be a good corporate citizen of the community, maintaining communications with the various publics we serve and participating actively in community affairs, particularly those related to health care.
- We believe in fostering a meaningful relationship with local educational institutions and assisting them with short-term and long-term health care programs.
- We believe our employees, as associates, are our most valuable resource. We believe in providing an environment in which associates:
- Have opportunities through education and advancement to reach their maximum potential.
- Are recognized and rewarded for their individual contribution and feel a sense of accomplishment and pride in their work.
- Are motivated to continue their employment with the center so long as they meet the expectations of their jobs.
- Are free to express their ideas and concerns, and are encouraged to participate in, and feel a part of, the organization.
- Are treated fairly and with respect, regardless of race, religion, culture, ethnic or other backgrounds.
- We believe unselfishness and teamwork are vital to the success of the center and the corporation. Every associate should recognize and understand that there must be individual and collective responsibility for the care of each resident and the financial success of the center and of the corporation.
- We believe in the decentralized concept of organizational structure and the participative style of management.
- We believe in fair and consistent application of rules, policies and procedures of the center and the corporation.
- We believe in “results-oriented management” and encourage initiative and creativity within the framework of the organizational structure.
Get In Touch
If you are interested in learning more, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
Cornerstone Health Care promotes exceptional quality of life and care for your loved one.
Address: 3074 Creswell Street, Milan TN 38358 Phone: 731-723-0092